In September 2016 we published a 6-month roadmap. We delivered the following from that roadmap:
- Server upgrades and speed improvements in January 2017 that tripled speed while coping with 1,000 times the data volumes of a year ago.
- Paediatric management features including change of ownership at 16.
- Disabling sharing for patients who want to lock down their record so no one else can access it, including emergency services, to prioritise privacy.
- Rewritten our smartphone app which is faster and more stable.
We have updated our roadmap for the next 6 months. Details include:
- Continuing to improve performance and stability.
- Continuing our integrations work, including EMIS extract service. Integrations are expanding to HL7 APIs for other GP systems, single sign-on with CSC Lorenzo, and SCI Store for data about patients in Scotland.
- Expanding the smartphone app including: large attachment handling; test results; appointments; symptoms; care plans; diagnoses, medications and allergies. (It will take us longer than 6 months to do all these.)
- Improving the web user interface using new designs, including a unified timeline view.
- Rolling out 2-factor authentication to limited users.