In addition to choosing the header, logo and footer artwork to customize a team’s Patients Know Best site, we’re now giving teams and organizations the option to provide us colors to further match their PKB site to their brands and homepages.
Usually the PKB team does not recommend color changes because we chose the standard PKB colors for the needs of people with color vision problems. So if you want to use your own colors you must do so carefully and test for color vision problems.
We need you to provide us the HTML codes (i.e. a series of # and six characters such as #000000 for white or #ffffff for black). You can use this site to generate the color codes and contact us to make the change for you.
These colors provide:
- Background color: the background color for most of the page
- Dashboard button color: the color of the large buttons for different parts of the patient’s record
- Heading color: the color of the large text in a page such as the title of the page or the welcome text on the dashboard
- Menu bar color: the strip of color at the top of the page
- Button accent color: the color of the small buttons, and the chevrons within the large buttons
- Link color: the color of links in page
You can also find these instructions on our help page.
If you have any questions or would like us to help you add your colors to your PKB site, please contact us.