We are excited to announce the following five client sites are active from this April!
- Luton and Dunstable University Hospital: Helping patients with coeliac disease to self-manage. Enabling clinical care plans and symptom tracking.
- Radboud universitair medisch centrum (UMC): Providing blood pressure monitoring for women who had pre-eclampsia during their pregnancy in order to prevent them developing high blood pressure later in life. Project includes women across Germany and the Netherlands.
- Oxford University Hospital/Churchill Hospital/Cancer and Haematology Service: Oxford’s Myeloma Team has now gone live with PKB. This builds on the department’s ability to communicate with patients electronically.
- Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent Partnership Trust: This project will transform the hospital’s ability to communicate with patients needing remote care. The aim of the project is improve care whilst reducing unnecessary patient visits – thereby reducing costs.
- Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust: Here PKB is working with North Bristol as an affiliated team on the Quality Trauma Discharge of repatriated patients.