We are excited to announce that the following sites are now active this March!
- As part of the North West London Care Information Exchange (CIE), North Fulham Surgery is viewing the full record from across North West London.
- Patients from the Children and Young Person’s Diabetes unit at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust will access pathology and radiology results, outpatient appointment letters, information about admissions, discharge and transfers and their Quality of Life and Wellbeing in Diabetes consultations.
- The Podiatry MSK Team at Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust will hold remote video consultations with patients, allowing more patients to be seen whilst reducing unnecessary travel. Patients will also access pathology results, e-letters and be supported to use secure messaging for consultations and the library for information leaflets.
- The Adult Cochlear Implant team at Cardiff and Vale University Health Board aims to improve the current pathway by educating patients about their cochlear implant procedure, supporting them to self manage their care. A range of resources will be provided in the library feature and patients can contact their clinician when needed, and complete surveys and consultations as required.
- The Dermatology team at Singleton Hospital, part of the Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board, provides support, treatment and management of skin conditions including Acne. The team will be using Patients Know Best to co-produce shared care plans and to give patients access to their pathology results.