We are excited to announce the following sites are now active this December!
- The Adult Audiology Service at Singleton Hospital in Swansea has gone live with an integrated deployment. As a result of the national integration between Patients Know Best (PKB) and the National Informatics Service in Wales (NWIS), audiology patients can see their pathology results. Patients will be using PKB to communicate with their healthcare team, fill out surveys, and to provide information about their hearing loss.
- The Dermatology Service at Singleton hospital has also gone live with an integrated deployment. Dermatology patients will see their pathology results and the clinical team will use the system for remote management of patients on systemic treatment regimes.
- The Adult Audiology / Balance and Rehabilitation team provides their patients with access to a rich library of resources for rehabilitation.
- The Adult Audiology / Bone Anchored Hearing Aid (BAHA) team have expanded their use of the PKB help to empower patients to self-manage their care. They will be providing online consultations and a library of valuable resources for patients with Bone Anchored Hearing Aids.
As part of the North West London Care Information Exchange (CIE), the following services are now live:
- Willesden Medical Centre – This GP practice is sharing medications, demographics, diagnoses and allergies for their patients.
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, Diabetic Foot Service – this service is providing patients with their pathology and radiology results as well as outpatient appointments and clinic letters.
- Sterndale Surgery – This Systm One GP practice in Hammersmith allows GPs to see data about their patients from all other organisations in North West London within the CIE.