We updated our roadmap for 2018 at dev.patientsknowbest.com/roadmap.
- Continuing to improve performance and stability, including the decryption speed increase from last month.
- Expanding EMIS extract service support and increasing the speed of importing EMIS data.
- Integration with appointment booking from DrDoctor, EMIS and SwiftQueue so the user only has to log into PKB to see, change and cancel appointments across providers.
- Improving the web user interface using new designs, including releasing the timeline view.
- Supporting the PRSB’s national digital care and support plan standard.
- Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS) support for our work with Healthy London Partnership.
As usual, priorities may change in response to customer feedback. Here is what we achieved from the roadmap we published in September 2017:
- SCI Store integration for data about patients in Scotland
- NHS Wales Informatics Service integration for data about patients in Wales
- Disable sharing, which allows a patient to prevent anyone from having any access to the patient’s PKB record
- Usability improvements for privacy labels, email notifications and registration and bug fixes across the user interface
- EMIS integration to add GP data into the record and allow single sign-on so the GP stays in the EMIS user interface.