We’re pleased to share that more new teams joined the Patients Know Best (PKB) community in October and have started using PKB with their patients!
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Colorectal ERAS (Enhanced Recovery After Surgery) Team – Giving patients a digital ERAS passport, built as a care plan, to help spread awareness in terms of preparation and pre-optimisation for their upcoming surgery and setting post-surgery expectations and post op care. The daily activities tracker within the plan will be greatly beneficial in reducing the occurrence of complications if patients are compliant. Patients will also be able to message their clinicians with the messaging functionality.
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Movement Team – The Movement team is made up of patients who completed the Covid-19 survey for over 80 weeks. These patients have shown a keen interest in taking ownership of their health in general. The team send out a weekly consultation through PKB asking patients to track their steps. The movement team is aimed at encouraging patients to be more active.
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Patient Records Team – enabling their patients to be able to receive their care plans via HL7 integration and in the near future they will also receive their appointments and letters through PKB.
Along with the UK Kidney Association (UKKA) we have also started to roll out to renal units across the country in the work to provide renal patients with a more secure and improved functionality platform giving patients more data and more tools to manage their condition. Read more about it here and we’ll tell you more about the sites going live next month.