This month we are pleased to announce that the following area now has the PKB & NHS App integration enabled for NHS App users:
- Northamptonshire ICS
For patients living in this area download the NHS App and link your PKB account today.
Areas already integrated include:
- Derbyshire ICS
- Devon ICS
- Cheshire and Merseyside ICS
- East Cheshire
- Humber Coast and Vale ICS
- Kent & Medway ICS
- North East London ICS
- North West London ICS
- Nottingham and Nottinghamshire ICS
- Sussex ICS
- West Yorkshire ICS
- North Kirklees
Find out more in our Manual here on how to create an NHS login and how to get connected to your PKB record. The following parts of PKB can be accessed via the NHS App, allowing you to see more of your health information and track your own health and wellbeing:
- Events & messages
- Care Plans
- Links from NHS App to PKB ‘Imaging’ page.
- Links from NHS App to PKB ‘Sharing’ page.
- Notifications in the NHS App about new messages in PKB. You can read more here.
If you do not use the NHS App, or you are outside of these regions you can still claim or create your PKB record via our website, see here and click Register, see below:
Then Register using NHS login.